THIMPHU TECHPARK HOUSE RULES
Thimphu TechPark House Rules
All tenants, incubatees, visitors and employees shall comply with the following rules and regulations to maintain a conducive working environment for all people working at the IT Park. These rules have been in place since 18th February 2016.
A. General Rules
- Please note that the IT Park is 24 hours under CCTV surveillance.
- All visitors must have name cards or register themselves at the Main Entrance.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and spitting ‘doma’ is strictly prohibited within the IT Park building including rest rooms. A defaulter shall be fined Nu. 500 per offence.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and spitting ‘doma’ juice is prohibited near the entrance areas outside the building too. A defaulter shall be fined Nu. 200 per offence.
- Taking drugs, making loud noise or any form of rowdy behavior is strictly prohibited within the IT Park premises.
- Individuals are responsible for the care of their own personal valuables within the premises. IT Park management shall not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- All tenants should comply strictly with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Keep the rest rooms clean. Do not wet the floor or outside of the wash basin. Always flush after using the toilet.
- Avoid taking food and drinks in your workplaces. Food and drinks should be consumed in the cafeteria area.
- Littering of any kind is strictly prohibited within IT Park premises.
- Throw all the wastes inside the waste bin provided in the rest rooms.
- Tenants shall take care of their own wastes. Waste collection is done by Thimphu Thromde on specific days of the week which you can find out from our cleaning team.
C. Dress code
- To support our Govt. policy of preservation and promotion of our culture and to maintain decency, Thimphu TechPark recommends all the Bhutanese employees to be dressed in Gho and Kira between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. All visitors and non-Bhutanese are expected to come in decent dress.
- All items requiring maintenance, excluding emergencies, shall be reported to the management in writing. Tenants shall pay for the damages caused due to negligence or misuse by its employees.
Issued by Thimphu TechPark management for strict compliance by all concerned.